What Is A Shaped Window?
A casement window is a window that is attached to its frame by one or more hinges. It is opened by turning a crank handle, which causes the window to swing outward like a door. Casement windows are typically hinged on the side, but they can also be hinged at the top or bottom. They are a popular choice for residential and commercial buildings because they offer good ventilation and are easy to operate. They can be used singly or in pairs, and are often combined with other types of windows, such as fixed windows or sliding windows.
What Are The Benefits Of A Shaped Window?
There are several benefits to using shaped windows:
- Natural light: Shaped windows allow a good amount of natural light to enter a room, which can help create a bright and welcoming space.
- View: Shaped windows can provide an interesting and unique view of the outdoors, depending on their shape and location.
- Decor: Shaped windows can be used as a design element in a room, adding visual interest and character to the space.
- Personalization: Shaped windows can help to create a more personalized look for a home, as they are not a standard rectangular shape.
- Value: Shaped windows can add value to a home by increasing the amount of natural light and improving the views. They can also add visual interest and character to the exterior of the home.
Get a free quote today!
Request a complimentary quote today and discover how we can help you save money while upgrading your home!